This policy applies
to our mobile app and outlines the type of personal information we collect and
receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information
and the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and
We do not control and are not responsible for the policies or actions of third parties linked from this site and you should check directly with them since their policies and terms will govern how they handle and treat personal information.
In this policy, ‘personal information’ or ‘personally identifiable information’ means information about you that is unique and would actually or potentially identify you as an individual, like your name, e-mail address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification and includes information you provide to us when you use our app to place or modify an order, communicate personal preferences, participate in, respond to or take advantage of special offers, or which you otherwise provide to us in the course of using of our app. Aggregate information or statistics, even if compiled or derived from your personal information and then aggregated and mingled with information of others, is not personal information since it does not identify you or any specific personally identifiable information about you. We use aggregate or statistical information to better serve our guests and customers generally, to enhance the performance of our app and to generally improve how we do business.
Use of Personal Data
We will collect information and use it for the following purposes:
1. WHEN PLACING ORDERS OR COMPLETING FORMS
When placing an order or using
forms on the app it is necessary to have information in order to identify you,
contact you and to process your purchase and requests. This usually includes
your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
2. BY COMMUNICATING WITH US REGARDING SERVICE DELIVERY, PREFERENCES OR SPECIAL REQUESTS YOU MAY MAKE
When communicating with us regarding special requests, we collect your email or phone number to facilitate these requests.
3. BY PARTICIPATING IN A MARKETING INITIATIVE, SURVEY OR RESPONDING TO SPECIAL OFFERS WE MAY SEND YOU FROM TIME TO TIME
We request personal information when carrying out surveys or giving out special offers. The information collected is used to process your requests in regards to the above.
1. We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent.
2. We will safeguard your personal information from disclosure other than as identified above or with your consent.
3. We will take steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties, consistent with our policy and the laws and regulations that apply.
5. This Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us, recognizing that in some cases this may limit or make it impossible for us to agree to provide you with the services or goods you may request.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or how we collect, handle or use your personal information, please contact us on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org